lakewoodchick

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

lakewoodchick

lakewoodchick

Bitachon

Well I had a little talk with my boss and it came out that he really wants more than I can give him. So I asked him what his is willing to give me when I leave and we came up with a nice amount. He wants me to only leave when I find something good. He alos asked if I can stay a few months till a diffent girl came. I do not knwo what to do in I way why should I give work a dam when I am leaving any way, but the money is good. He did something nice by calling people in our feid to get me a good job. we will wait in see for know I have bitachon and emunah that everything will go alright. Also for thoes if you who follow my blog my son is basically trained ( yay) Chow for know

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lakewood Chic, it sounds like things are resolving better.

I hope it works out for you.
Aaron
Bagelblogger

4:53 PM  
Blogger SemGirl said...

Hi just noticed your blog, nice to see another Lakewood girl blogging..

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just hang in there, things are finannly starting to move in the better direction,
hey you lakevooderd should have like a blogers conference held, proceed will go to helo the VAAD, so they don't go out against you.

11:13 AM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Wow sounds good.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Independent Frum Thinker said...

Please check out the new blog. Thank you.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home